Sunday, November 25, 2007

PSP is the Shiznit

Whew it's been quite a few days since a last posted here due to some personal conflicts and confusions hahaha. But here I am again to share some of my thoughts.

Ok, see I have this PSP (Play Station Portable) which my dad gave to me I think about a year ago. You may be thinking why the hell I am posting about my PSP. Well, just so that you know, a PSP does everything that you need. First of all, of course, it plays games. Even the old Play Station 1 and 2 games. The titles that I play in my PSP right now are Tekken Dark Resurrection and Final Fantasy 7 (Yes, the PS 1 game). Next, it can play music for all those times inside the bus or if you and your classmates are bored in the classroom when the professor's not around, you can simply turn it on, take off the earphones and jam! Third, it can play movies too! This is the function that I love the most since I've missed many great films and I also wasn't able to buy DVD copies of them. So what I do is I download movies from the net and play it in my PSP when I'm about to go to bed. The down part of this is that the PSP only plays mp4 files. Meaning, if the movies you downloaded aren't in mp4, you'd still have to convert them using programs like PSP Video 9 (I use this). Of course, if the PSP can play music and videos, you can expect it to hold pictures and view them using the PSP and what's better is then you can also use the PSP to take photos when paired with a special camera that's mounted at the USB port of the PSP. So as you can see, the PSP is a storage device too. And finally, the PSP can be used to browse the net! If you're in a mall and you need to check your mail, just go to a WiFi spot and adjust the settings of your PSP and voila, you can check your mail! The sad thing about this is that some internet sites that require great amounts of memory cannot be viewed since the PSP, of course, has limited RAM.

The PSP is one huge media device and I know you too will love it just like how I love it. It comes in many colors and now, there's the PSP Slim. It's smaller and lighter and there's a slight difference in style between the slim and the fat one (My PSP). And with the hundreds of accessories for the PSP, you can mix and match colors and gadgets that will suit your style and make yourself proud that you are an owner of an all-in-one media device that'll make others go oooohhhh!

2 comments:

RaLLe said...

I just found your blog. I'm a fellow pRO gamer, haha, lol. taga pROchaosboards ako nun.

lol, I own a psp din, slim and phat.

visit this boards, www.pinoypsp.com

tska if ever you need games, pm lng, ive got tons of games, its free. lol.

pagnagpalagay ka kc 60-100php, lugi ka, download lng din naman nila un.

btw, great blog

Anna said...

bebe do this.